ï»¿Useless Facts about Christianity, Israel, Canaan, Isis, Ra, El.
Useless Facts about Christianity.
Christians Awake is often the rallying cry but try reading through a few of the following facts about Christianity before making your mind up. Some of them might not be useless at all.
* The German philosopher Friedrich Nietzshe passed some very relevant comments when he said that the Christian church was merely a collection of prehistoric cults blended into one. Further commenting that societies would be destroyed from within by religious âdo goodersâ
* Jesus is said to have been a Jew. Today Judaism is associated with the artificial state of Israel created in 1948. In reality in âbiblicalâ times Israel was in fact part of the land of Canaan which included modern day Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, and smaller parts of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. But try telling that to participants involved in the current âMiddle East Springâ
* The name Israel is probably an amalgamation of three cults. First the cult of Isis which also alludes to the origin of the Holy Trinity based on the Egyptian Gods Isis, Osiris and the son Horus.
* Ra is also another Egyptian God relating to the sun especially at its culmination point. All other Gods were represented in the Godhead Ra, or Amen-Ra as this deity was often referred to. Even today when Christians close the prayer with the words âAmenâ they are unwittingly referring to this ancient Egyptian deity.
* The word âElâ literally means God in the language of the Jews which is of course Hebrew. The plural of the word is Elohim and is used to refer to God or Gods in all Semitic languages.
* These three cults when put together (Is-Ra-El) form the name of the modern state just as they did in ancient times.
* There is nothing wrong in having a religious faith but it should be tempered with well documented historic fact and not followed blindly as some supernatural event, brought about by a guy wearing a long dress, and sporting a huge beard, living in some mysterious place called âheavenâ